Friday, March 11, 2011

The Born of Francis's Blog!

Finally, I post the first post on my blog here! 

Yes! It sounds like this blog had been created a while ago and this is true. Actually, I created this blog three days ago. I was lying on my bed at 9pm ready to sleep until the next morning, I was just lazy to work after dinner. But my brain just keep working, my brain does not want to sleep so early as I usually sleep at around 2 in the morning. So I picked up my Samsung Galaxy S *showing off* and went online. I was thinking of where to go....And I thought of creating my blog as I saw the Google account I created long time ago on my phone screen. The Google account was created to create a blog account. Thats the story of how I end up created my blog.  

I had been dreaming of having my own blog someday, sharing all my experience and my thoughts about what I face and what I went through in life. I just feel like its more to a homework to me.... because its all about typing typing and typing. Typing is so not fun. I wonder what comes next for typing technology. 

Oh yeah! I named my blog Major Minor Sharp Flat! *Chuckles* This might be familiar to you, if you have knowledge about music. Yup, Major is like something happy and minor is the opposite of happy -> sad. Sharp is like a climax and flat is just "flat"! =) This shows that my blog shows u happy, sad, normal, exited, fun or boring? Hope I can entertain you with my long winding writing....

Thats all for the first post here! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment