Monday, March 14, 2011

Reunion... (The Proposal)

Happened on 12th March

Hmmm.... Tis title might have made you thought of Chinese New Year Reunion that I am talking about. Nope! Nope! Nope! It ain't what you think it is. *Chuckles*

Its a reunion for RS+RC+CSC members. RS stands for Rural Service; RC stands for Rural Camp and CSC stands for Community Service Camp! Its kinda like a society which organize camps at rural places for educating young generation about the importance of education in life. (Just a brief explanation)

Everything was normal for this reunion. There is just one thing which makes this reunion so different. I saw a proposal in front of me! The feeling was really nice! Although I don't know the proposing couple in front of me, I felt really happy to see a loving couple in front of me. At that moment, I really wish them the best of their life as one! =)

The proposal story goes like this.
... The reunion event come to a segment where a few old seniors were invited to come up the stage for interview session. It seems like a talk show, where these seniors were asked questions about their experience when they were committee of the society. As they continue talking, one of the seniors mentioned "Some people join the society for some reason....". This line makes another senior (the gal getting proposed) react differently. She tried to tell everyone, she did not join the club for the "special reason". She and her boyfriend were together even before they join the society. And then somehow, she is close to another guy who is also part of the society.

Suddenly, pop up a question: If two of the guys were drowned in the water? Which one would you save first?
This stunned the gal and she answered: I love my boyfriend very much *She is nodding* Then, came out a mysterious voice: You really save me? The gal recognize the voice, its her boyfriend! *Ahhhhhh!* The gal never know that her boyfriend came for reunion. The boyfriend came out with a bouquet of flower in his hand for his girlfriend. I know deep in my heart that this is going to end up as a proposal. The man somehow explained everything was planned for the surprise. And then, he knelt down with a ring and proposed!

Hmmmm.... Thats all for the story! I'm really happy to see such a wonderful couple with long lasting love. It has been around 10 great years that they are together since they are just teenagers.

BRAVO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment