Sunday, March 13, 2011

Karaoke Night!

Happened on 11 March

I was accompanied by the songs in my phone along the journey my way back to INTI from my exploring trip. (Refer my previous post) I thought of going to karaoke. I went with my friend to the karaoke lounge near my campus called My Box. It was my first time going karaoke with her. It was really a nice experience. Its really kinda hard for me to find a real karaoke partner. Because I listen mostly to English Songs. I do listen to Mandarin Songs but not much. 

People might say that I can sing my English songs and they can sings theirs. Yes, that is true. But I don't want my friends to listen to songs that they never heard of and feel weird. I want everybody to sing together with me. So I finally found 1 karaoke partner. 

This time karaoke was really a memorable one. Although there is only two of us booking for one smallest room, but there is no place when we reach the lounge. The person in-charge let us use the VVIP room first. We never know how big it is until we reach the room. The room is freaking big like a master bedroom. We were so exited with it. That is something surprising. I was blessed to have a chance to experience the room. The room sound system is so much better to other rooms. 

Here, I will share with you a list of the songs that I must select to sing at karaoke. *Chuckles* 
  • Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
  • Miley Cyrus - The Climb
  • Rihanna - Take A Bow
  • Pink - Fuckin' Perfect
  • Cheryl Cole - The Flood
  • Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me
  • Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
  • Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This
  • One Republic - Stop and Stare
  • One Republic - Apologize
  • Chris Brown - With You
  • NeYo - One In A Million
  • Katy Perry - Thinking of You
  • Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
  • Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
  • Taylor Swift - Fearless
  • Westlife - Flying Without Wings
We singed up to 3 hours until 3am. It took about 1 hour to open my voice, so that I can scream out loud. It was really great and can't wait for the next session. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment